- Recording & following up of the production plan to achieve the marketing requirements and customer’s sales orders.
- Connecting between the purchasing plan, production plan & customer’s sales orders.
- Following up of the safety stock of warehouses and identifying the required consumptions of raw materials, accessories and packaging materials to recover the production plan.
- Following up of the production order’s costs on the different operations including the estimated costs of materials, direct overheads & indirect costs.
- The optimal usage of the work center’s capacity to identify the accurate delivery times for customer’s sales orders.
- Following up of the estimated & realized consumption & costs for the finished products, materials and over heads in order to avoid the scraps.
- Calculation for the finished product’s cost price per unit per production order.
-Following up of the production’s operations through recording the route card for each finished product.
-Following up of the garment’s production operations specially cutting orders, sewing, finishing, ironing, packing & shipping.
-Following up of the garment’s production through the different stages from sales orders, production orders, packing instructions through the color size matrix.