- This module aims to follow up of the open or confirmed customer’s sales orders, its lead time on the basis of the item, the customer or the item and the customer together and the delivery dates of the purchase orders with taking the available physical on hand and the production’s lead time into consideration.
- Follow up of the materials balances, production routes, production operations and delivery date of every production order according to the required sales orders and calculation for the purchase lead time on the basis of the vendor, the item or the vendor and the item together in order to identify the delivery date of the planned or firmed purchase order.
- The availability of creating the planned purchase orders according to the materials balances and the finished product’s bill of materials.
- The availability of following up for the planned and firmed purchase orders of the vendors.
- The availability of following up for the budget and confirmed sales orders of the customers.
- The availability of following up for the planned and firmed production orders inside the production routes with taking the capacities of the labors and machines into consideration.