- Follow up of receiving the main materials on the firmed purchase orders and releasing it to the production lines or subcontracting, also follow up of the material release request from the planning department and finally follow up of the material transfer request.
- Follow up of the inventory transaction (issue, receipt and transfer transactions) and its direct effect on the item’s balances.
- An analytic follow up for the different types of inventory transactions such as subcontracting, production lines, vendors, customers or the items movement during specific periods.
- Follow up of the balances including style’s balances and its different sizes, customer’s balances or balances for sales orders.
- Follow up for the statuses of the material release request and the firmed orders.