- Financial auditing for inventory transactions & financial values for primary & secondary warehouses.
- Availability of inventory valuation according to different inventory models.
- Evaluation of the inventory transaction throughout the comparison between total receipts, issues and on hand of a specific period in the year over the previous years.
- Controlling the safety stock in the warehouses in order to speed supplying the required quantities in the required time & decreasing the inventory cost amounts.
- Following up of the expiry dates for the different batches of items according to the shelf life days.
- Following up of the counting profits or losses according to the comparison between the on hand & counted and creation of the adjustment transactions.
- Following up of the inventory turnover on the different levels.