- The availability for making sales forecast and comparing between current sales & sales forecast or comparing throughout the previous years.
- Studying the distribution territories which increases the organization’s sales on the basis of comparing sales between territories, sales rep. or sales departments.
- Follow up of customers and making sure to achieve their orders and delivering it simultaneously.
- Posting & follow up of all types of sales invoice, customer's indebtedness and payments of invoices.
- Aging of customers and its effect on cash flow.
- Sales analysis which helps in taking decisions about policies of specifying product builder, sales forecast & distribution policies.
- Studying the sales volume, credit returns, cash returns and net returns on the basis of items or services.
- Follow up of the calculations of incentives & commissions which increases the sales volume.
- Studying the trade agreements rules (pricing & discounts), facilities, credit rules and its effect on the sales volume & liquidity.
- Follow up of the planned & actual deviation of the sales.